Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I am famous

We had a showing for the families who appeared on the Animal Planet show I had mentioned a few posts ago. Some local reporters came and took pictures. I was walking with some of the girls who spoke Spanish and teaching them the name of some of the common flowers we had in our butterfly garden. We had some pictures taken, which appeared in our local news paper: Children's Inn captures the healing power of butterflies One thing that disappoints me the most is that Jessica and Valeria were not mentioned even though they are in the picture with me. They could just not mentioned me (avoiding messing up my title) and probably made Jessica and Valeria's day. Anyway, those girls are the reason for the garden.

Update: I corrected the link... too bad the picture did not show my fro!